The image above will lead you to my Secret Traffic Source.
This is the traffic source that has been responsible for delivering me real leads into my 7 Minute Workout opportunity.
Here’s the latest from my back office.
Basically, 265 leads in just over 1 week.
This is no Secret anymore, because on this page, I’ll reveal everything.
I am showing inside my member’s access area and some of the campaign and settings that I have used. Along with a couple of example setups to help get you started quickly.
The Secret Traffic Source technique I use is an URL shortening service. When people go to links that have been shortened by others, it will show a strip above the target webpage. On this strip is either an interstitual add or a banner add.
I have only used this method successfully to get over 260 leads into my back office.
I initially used interstitual adds to get the initial influx of leads. But last night I started 5 banner add campaigns.
Within the program they also have a forum where you can chat and see what other’s have discovered.
The first thing to do is to register for an account. Either click on this link to my Secret Traffic Source or click on the banner below.
You will come to the login page as such
Simply click on the JOIN NOW button and this will take you to the next screen
The important thing to remember here is the ACCOUNT TYPE which needs to be ADVERTISER in the pop down menu.
Also, they do suggest to use your paypal email account when registering. This will make it quicker when you pay for your campaigns.
When your account is setup, you can login at the bottom of the screen as displayed above.
Once signed in you will come to your homepage screen.
You’ll notice I have a couple of campaigns displayed.
Here’s a look at a couple of interstitual ad setups for the 7 Minute Workout
Let’s take a closer look at one of these campaigns that you see above.
From the top left, I have the campaign name … this is my 7minutesolution campaign that I ran targeting Australia only. The (show details) link will display the campaign settings as seen in the image below. The details for this campaign are;
- URL: This is the landing page. You’ll notice I have used the “&campaign=” tag which is a special tracking code that allows us to monitor the visitor statistics from within our 7 Minute Workout Business back office. I will go into great detail on this specific topic to all members who join through my business links. This will help you monitor profitable campaigns and allow you to quickly identify the duds.
- Daily Budget: I have set my daily budget to $2.00 for this campaign.
- Daily Targeting: Here you can select specific days of the week. You may find that Friday, Saturday & Sundays are the best days from your research. But I have simply targeted every day of the week.
- Conversion Code: I believe this is for placing on your thankyou page. But for now, I simply just let the back office in the 7 Minute Workout take care of this because it handles all sorts of statistics …. including, visitors, leads, signups etc.
- Between the blue bars are the details of the campaign so far.
- Country: I have targeted Australia. I’ll show how to do this in a later step.
- Today Spend: These are the statistics at the time I took the screen shot. Notice 44cents for 148 visits.
- Min Order: This is my Order for this particular campaign. I chose 10,000 visits for $30
- CPM: This is techno jargon … basically telling me the campaign costs me $3 for 1000 visits
- Conv. This is the conversions from the campaign. But since I haven’t used the Conversion Code, then this will be 0. Note that in our 7 Minute Workout back office, we have all these conversion statistics available for us to monitor.
- Status: Active which means it’s running. Other statuses are “Pending” for when you create a new campaign, it will need to be approved. “Finished” for when your campaign ends. ”Hold” for when your daily budget has been spent.
The first thing you’ll want to do is decide whether to create an INTERSTITUAL AD or a BANNER AD.
In this step we’ll show how to setup an INTERSTITIAL AD.
The very first step to create an ad campaign is to click on the CREATE CAMPAIGN link that I’ve circled in the image above.
Then, if you want to create an INTERSTITUAL AD make sure you select the INTERSTITIAL ADVERTISING link.
Then in the selection table below you can see the charges per 1000 visitors and the countries you can target, along with the price.
For these text ads, I’ve used the “cheapest” price first in my testing that has brought me 95% of my leads so far ….. 40cents for 1000 visitors.
Below I’ll go through the process of setting up an interstitual campaign and you can see what I have been using to do this.
- Previous Website: Leave this as “Create New Website” unless you are rerunning a previous campaign.
- Website Name: This is for your internal use so you can identify the campaign. In this example I used 7minsolution-au because I was using one of the 7 Minute Solution landing pages. I am targeting Australia , hence -au.
- Website URL: Here I give the full website with my ID & Campaign tag that I will use to monitor the campaign status in my 7 Minute Workout back office.
- Max Daily Budget: It’s important here to limit your daily budget otherwise you can spent the whole amount in the first day. Here, I have chosen $2 as I want to have this campaign run for a couple of weeks for my $40.
- Terms & Conditions: After reviewing these check this box and then use one of the payment links below this. You can’t see this in the image, but the 2 options are Paypal & AlertPay.
- Once it’s paid, you’ll be directed back to your homepage and it will be displayed in the table as shown above in the third image of Step1. You’ll need to wait within 24hrs as the campaign is verified. Once verified, you’ll receive an approval email and the campaign will become active.
From your homepage make sure you click on the Leaderboard Banner Advertising option, which will take you to the pricing page. You can see above, that I have chosen the Proxy Traffic for 11cents CPM and chosen 300,000 visitors.
Simply enter your campaign details in the same fashion as the interstitual ad, but this time you’ll need to get the html code from your 7 Minute Workout back office. Also, include your “&campaign=” tag code. And your daily budget.
The payment procedure is the same as for creating an interstitial ad.
Once completed and approved you’ll see the campaign in your homepage where you can inspect it like in the image below.
Here you’ll notice the similar details as the Interstitual Ad, but where it says Banner Code, you can actually click on this to display how your banner will be displayed. There is a limit to the banner size which is 728×90 pixels.
The image below shows the example of how my banner will look.
The banner is displayed in the top of the page and immediately under it will be the target website that the user of the url shrinking service wants displayed. In this example, there is no target website being displayed.
There you have it. My Secret Traffic Source.
You can get your free account using the banner below.
Please leave comments below and tell me what you thought of this information. Also, come back and let me know your experience with the Secret Traffic Source.
If You are new to 7 Minute Workout and have yet to “jump onboard”, then come on down and use the link below, we’ll love to have you onboard.